Natural Gotu Kola Pain Relief Cream - From Taiwan Yuan Sen Botanical Gardens - 雷公根推拿霜 - 台東原生應用植物園雷
- RUB ON TO RELIEVE ACHES, PAINS, AND BRUISES from working out, injuries, falling down, and many other uses
- NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Contains Centrella Asiatica, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Extract, Witch Hazel, and Matricaria Extract
- GOTU KOLA is also known as Centrella Asiatica and Asiatic or Indian Pennywort. It is a plant that grows in swampy areas and has been used for thousands of years in China, India, and Indonesia to treat many ailments including skin irritation and pain.
- DEVELOPED BY TAIWAN YUAN SEN APPLIED BOTANICAL GARDENS, based in Taitung, Taiwan. The Taitung area is known for medicinal herbs. If you’re in the area, you can even visit their gardens and have a meal of hotpot with a large selection of natural herbs.
- COMES IN A SEALED, 2.8 OZ CONTAINER